Saturday, December 24, 2011

Sunny Prayers (Poem)

Sunny Prayers by me aka seekingsunshine

Praying to God

Each day and Night
Praying to God
That the clouds won't overtake our sunlight

Praying for the strength
And patience to carry on
Praying for the wisdom
To always stay strong

Praying that they will understand
What goes on inside my son
Praying for all the battles
I fight for him will be won

Praying for safety
For children in centers and hospitals
Praying that the help that they
Receive will be from those who know

Praying for courage
To be the best mom I can be
Praying for acceptance
For all the others to know

Praying for the knowledge
Of children with BP to grow
Praying for the days
When suffering he will know longer know

My faith remains strong
God is watching over
Knowing he is here with us
Where he will remain forever

No comments:

Post a Comment