Saturday, December 24, 2011

Another Day (Poem)

Another Day by Me aka Seekingsunshine

Another day is over

A new one will begin
Will it be better
Then today before it's end

Will the sun shine bright
Throughout the day and night
Dear God please shine over with strength from your light
To deal with all coming our way that might

Will I be strong enough to carry on
Throughout what life may bring my way
Please give me the patience, kindness, understanding
To guide him through another day

Please bring sunshine to his heart
Let him be calm
Have a good start
Keeping all the madness from him apart

Please let the sunshine
Brighten our lives
Please God keep watching
Your love never stopping

You gave me this son
Now give me what I need
So in life he will
Forever succeed

Please let me advocate
For his best education
Let me get him help
To succeed in life's destinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment