Saturday, December 24, 2011

God's Autism Choice (poem)

God’s Autism Choice by me...(seekingsunshine)

God does everything
In his own time
Picking me to raise him
Is an honor in my mind

He looked the world over
And chose me with care
For my son was one with special needs
Needing parents who God knew he would please

I will do all I can
With all the trust you placed upon me
Teaching the world about my son
With each obstacle is a victory won

With new challenges we face each day
I have direction because I pray
For strength, courage, wisdom and might
To do all I can to help him right

God was not mistaken
He made my son just right
For he is never wrong
Everything is perfect in his light

I love my son in all his ways
Accepting his diagnoses and the challenges that come each day
God looked the whole world with his vision
Chose me to parent a son with Autism

No comments:

Post a Comment