Monday, April 23, 2012

Partial Hospitalization

DH called this morning to see about the partial hospitalization program.  The lady at the phosp he was at was saying that they had a waiting list.  DH got right in though.  It could be because he's so special lol.  He's been at this partial before and at the phosp portion of it before (Both in the same phosp unit).  When he called staff knew who he was.  It's great he can begin tomorrow.  I think I'll drive to college again in case Honeybunches' school needs to contact me.  DH said his meds could be a little better so hopefully they'll fix him up just right.  He's doing much better though.  He thinks maybe he needs things raised a little bit.  He trusts the partial pdoc more than his own pdoc so it's great he's going there.  I agree that the phosp doc at this partial always fixes him up best too.  Honeybunches had a pretty good day today.  He said school was awesome, but nothing was written in his communication book.  He had one issue outside with my father.  He pushed a dolly into my father.  My father then threw cold coffee all over Honeybunches' on purpose.  Thank goodness my father only drinks it cold!  I hope he'd have enough sense to never throw hot coffee!!! I was a bit mad about that.  My father is so much like a child sometimes.  He said "Well he did ____ first!"  LOL.  I guess that's part of his old age.  He is 88 years old and has the beginning of Alzheimer's.

No comments:

Post a Comment