Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hyperness and Food Aggressions

Honeybunches has been real hyper.  The children and I went to church by ourselves today, because DH said his brain was not right and he was too paranoid.  Honeybunches did well through the whole service.  There were less children there than usual.  He did great in Sunday School too and stayed for that whole thing, which doesn't usually happen.  We had fellowship so we had to stay until everyone was done eating.  Honeybunches was so hyper.  He was running around and began knocking all the books down on the shelf.  Finally I told Pastor we had to leave, because he was not going to handle it much longer.  So we came home and ate lunch.  Then he went outside.  Well he was not out there long before the neighbor ladies came to tell us that he was kicking balls into the street.  I made him come upstairs for a while.  Then he remained active, but was fine for most of the day.  He took his bath without incident. :) Then at 8 I gave him a snack which was a whole English Muffin.  Well at 8:30 he decided he wanted to eat again.  I told him he was all set, because he had just eaten.  Well he didn't like that answer lol.  He began fussing nonstop, refusing to get in bed.  He tried to pinch me, threatened to throw a ceramic bowl on the floor, tried throwing things at me, and tried grabbing this railroad tie (That he got at counseling... IDK why she let him take it home...)  I held his hands and got him back in bed.  Then he tried grabbing his helicopter.  I know his plan was to hit me with it.  I sat in bed with him.  Then DH came downstairs so of course E calmed down.  I decided to throw the railroad tie away, because it had a pointy end and could be very dangerous.  I don't really trust him with it.  Well that began a screaming and kicking fit with him because he wanted to bring it to share on Friday.  He said Mrs Understanding said he could bring it.  I thought for a minute and told him that I'd put it up.  He is not to touch it.  On Friday I will hand it to his aide on the bus who will hold it until Share time and that I didn't want Honeybunches holding it himself.  I made it clear he was not to touch it and put it on top of our highest shelf in the kitchen when he was not looking.  That calmed him down and he went to sleep. I hope tonight is not any indication of how things are going to be when DH goes to the phosp tomorrow.  :(  I might just let him have his extra damn snacks lol.  That's not really good for his health though so I should not do that.  It would make things a lot easier for a few days though...

No comments:

Post a Comment