Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday 1-5-12

This is my 1st Thankful Thursday with my now public blog.  Here are some of the things I am thankful for:

  1. God and all the blessings he's given to us.
  2. That he trusted me with Honeybunches' care.  He trusted me enough and must have thought a lot of me. 
  3. For the support and wonderful people I've found at TBMF.  
  4. For Honeybunches' teacher who also has a child with Autism and truly understands.
  5. For all the other support people and professionals in his life.  He has a very patient counselor whom he's seen since he was three.  His 1:1 aide is a good advocate for him. The SPED director has been pretty easy to work with.  All his help at school through OT, PT, Speech, Educational and Counseling has helped him make progress in all areas. He's had various professionals in his life who all made some difference, even if it did not seem like it at the time. 
  6. For my family.  DH is so accepting.  My family is not perfect, but is mine lol. I'm thankful for all my in-laws have done for us too.  I'm thankful for Angel and Princess. 
  7. For Honeybunches' sunshine!  He's doing better and made more progress then I ever thought possible. 
  8. For each day God grants us here on this Earth.
  9. For our needs always being met.  Although we are broke, we always have food, shelter and the other necessities in life. 
  10. For God giving me the ability to be a good advocate for my son.  I've learned how to advocate through the "System" to get him the help he needs.  I know that God is to thank for all of that and so much more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment