Friday, August 17, 2012

Another Mystery...

Honeybunches seen the pdoc on Monday.  He's doing so well.  He sat so quietly for the whole appointment.  His recent blood work showed his Lithium level to be 1.2.  The pdoc was a bit concerned about that.  I could tell by her facial expressions.  She decided to leave it alone because he's doing so good.  He is not showing any signs of Lithium toxicity.  No diarrhea or anything like he had in the phosp when he got toxic.  I'm trying to get him to drink more water and am watching him carefully.  I had her fill out two med order forms for school: One for his Tenex at noon time and one for Water.  Hahaha but it worked great last year.  Once she wrote that letter they took pushing his water intake more seriously.  I also requested a lab slip to check his levels again at the beginning of next month.  I thought it would be a great idea to keep a close eye on them since his levels were so high.  Pdoc agreed.

Honeybunches has a mystery rash.  IDK what it is.  I took him to see his family practitioner today.  We didn't get more answers as to what it is, just more about what it's not.  It's not poison ivy.  Not poison oak.  Not poison sumac.  Not Chicken Pox.  Not hand-foot-mouth.  The doc actually said she was going to look in her books cause she had no idea what it was.  She didn't get any answers from them either lol.  She said she wished other docs were in the office today so somebody else could take a look at it.  It's a mystery just like many things with my boy.  I questioned if it could be med related.  She said "No because it would be all over his body".  The rash began on his stomach and chest two days ago.  Today it went onto his arms too.  I'm concerned.  She called in a prescription for an antifungal + steroid cream.  We shall see how that goes.  I hope it helps the rash and doesn't make my boy irritable, manic or anything.  She said if the rash is not better by Monday to call the office again.  Monday we go to Boston to see his Developmental Behavioral Pedi though, so I might have her take a look at it too although she sees him for his Autism.  Then Tuesday I might call the docs office to see if another doc is on that day.

I've been mad at DH lately.  One of his old girlfriends whom he was intimate with way back when he was a teen friended him on Facebook.  He messaged her and gave her his phone #.  She commented on his picture "Looking good".  I am so frustrated about this whole situation.  I don't even want to be intimate with him anymore.  IDK if I even want to be with him.  If the shoes were turned and it was me friending one of my old boyfriends he would FLIP!  The situation would not be pretty.  I know it wouldn't be.  I don't trust him.  He's going to NYC tomorrow with the Pastor from our church.  For all I know he could have texted this old girlfriend telling her that he is coming down and to meet him.  DH has been irritable again lately, especially with the children and it really annoys me.  Sometimes I think we'd be better off without him.  Then I think of how it would be raising Honeybunches without him.  That would be a major struggle.

My girls begin school on the 27th.  Honeybunches begins on the 29th.  I start on September 5th.  Those are all coming up so fast!  At least I'll have a week after they go back to get some things straightened up around here before I go back.  Honeybunches room could probably use some TLC lol.  He's been cleaning it himself which is awesome, but I have reason to believe that some treasures will be waiting for me under his bed, in his toy boxes and under his bureau. 

No comments:

Post a Comment