Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Easy Spanish Beans and Rice...

Tonight I invented a quick easy Vegan dinner.  It was too hot to cook on the stove.  We had some instant rice. I put a cup of that and a little over 1 cup of water.  I threw that together with a half can of Goya Black Beans, a can of canned green chilli peppers, 1/2 an onion, an envelope of orange Goya Sazon, a couple tablespoons of hot salsa, and a sprinkle of Adobo.  I cooked that in the microwave for about 6 minutes, stirred it and cooked it a few more minutes.  It came out so delicious!  I surprised myself by how good that was.  Being so easy, I didn't believe it would have been.  I was proud of me lol.  I will surely be making that again on another hot day when I am not wanting to cook. I might throw in more veggies next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment