Thursday, July 30, 2015

All About My Child and All About Me

I made an "About my child" pdf to give to all Honeybunches new teachers. I thought I'd share what I did, in case others are interested in making something similar for their children's teachers.

I put a picture of Honeybunches up top. I made it easy to read with bullets. Here are the contents:

Name:
Age:
Strengths:
Favorite Things:
About My Child:
Diagnoses and Health:
Challenges:
School Placement Info:
What has worked:
What has not worked:
Family:

Honeybunches also completed some worksheets himself.



All About Me!
My Name _________________________
Date ______________________
Picture of me:


 







Picture of my family:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

More About Me:
My birthday is __________________________________________________
I am going to be _______ years old!
These people and pets live with me:




























When I grow up, I want to be __________________________________________________________________.



My Feelings:
What makes me happy: ___________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________
What makes me sad: ______________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________
What makes me mad ______________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
When I get mad, what calms me down?  _____________________________
________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________
I am afraid of _____________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________
Things that make me nervous ­__________________________________
__________________________________________________________________
What I do best _________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________
When I am sad, what makes me feel better _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


My Favorite Things:
My favorite foods are:
          Breakfast ____________________________________________________
          Lunch _______________________________________________________
          Dinner ______________________________________________________
          Snack _______________________________________________________
My favorite toys are _______________________________________________
My favorite color is ________________________________________________
My favorite TV show is ____________________________________________
My favorite movie is _______________________________________________
My favorite person is ______________________________________________
My favorite book is ________________________________________________
My favorite song is ________________________________________________
When I am not at school, I like to ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In the Summer, my favorite activities are ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I help others by ­­­­­­­___________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________Other things I like and enjoy are ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
School
My favorite things to do at school are ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I like best about school
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I do not like about school­­­­______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hardest subject at school ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Favorite subject at school ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I want to learn more about ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I like best about (My current teacher) has been ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


My New School:

At my new school, I look forward to __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Things that scare me about my new school are
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In --th grade, I want to accomplish
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Overall, I feel
 
                                                  And


       
         __________________                          _____________________


About coming to-----!

No comments:

Post a Comment