Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Frustramacated!!!

This has not been a very good week for me.  It began with Tuesday morning getting my test back in Algebra II class.  I got a 46%.  :(  That was with being able to use a page of notes.  I was so depressed and upset with myself.  That's the worst grade I think I've ever gotten.  Well since elementary school anyways.  I was ready to give up and plan on taking it again with another professor next semester.  Then I read in the syllabus that he drops the lowest test grade.  That made me just want to try harder on all the next ones and forget about this one.

Yesterday sometime my vacuum sprouted legs and walked away.  A brand new vacuum that I bought on the 4th and only used once.  I searched the whole house, rearranged a lot, and come to accept the fact that the vacuum, it's receipt that was in my purse, and the box which was in E's room because he loves playing with boxes, are all gone. I literally moved all the furniture out of the previous living room, took everything out of the dining room, made the dining room a living room, put the kitchen table back into the kitchen, made the previous living room a laundry room, etc.  There was nowhere left for it to be hiding lol.  I think the box and vacuum decided they missed WalMart lol.  Seriously I know they had help.  I believe that DH took them back, but he won't admit it.  Lier!  I hate lying.  I hate stealing.  I hate lying most though.  IMO that makes every situation worse.  I believe that he's addicted to this new OTC stuff they sell in town at a certain store that is synthetic marijuana.  IDK what they call it.  The stuff has all types of names.  It's legally sold, but "Not for human consumption".  He's been Mr Grouch a lot the past few weeks again.  I found that he's not been taking his morning meds so he's not getting his Cymbalta at all and missing doses of his other meds.  I know that when school is done in another year-and-a-half I'll make big changes with my life.  Enough said...

Princess was supposed to have her 1st appointment with the new counselor today.  We drove 25 miles, a 1/2 hour away to the center where Honeybunches goes.  He did not come with us today.  The school called me this morning because he had diarrhea.  He also had it before school so I just picked him up early and kept him home the rest of the day.  Anyways, we get there at 3:45 like the lady said on our phone tag message.  She called me leaving a message to set something up.  I called her asking for Wednesday on her answering machine.  She called me back with a time of 4 pm on Wednesdays leaving a message.  I left her another message confirming that time was fine.  We get there.  1st the new secretary could not find the paperwork.  She finally found it. I filled it out and gave it to her.  She comes back with more paperwork.  She asked who we were to see so she could find her.  The clock kept moving.  3:45 turned into 4:08 when Princess questioned what time her appointment was.  Finally at 4:25, 40 minutes after our arrival, the counselor comes out.  "I never got your message.  I can't see her today."  "We drove from _____ to come here."  "Sorry...." My brain did not register anything else she said because I was so pissed off.  My mother taught me if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all so I remained quiet.  She suggested coming back next week, but I told her we'll be back in 2 weeks because I need every other week appointments because that's when Honeybunches comes. So we scheduled that.  I had two issues with this whole situation:
  1. Driving 25 miles for nothing.  Waste of gas and time.  
  2. Waiting that long before it was cancelled.  45 minutes is unacceptable IMO.
Oh well.  While we were there I got to see Honeybunches pdoc.  She mentioned she got his labs.  Mercury and the other heavy metal that began with a C were fine.  Lead was not back yet because a different state lab does that one.  Lithium level was .9. Cholesterol and Liver Enzymes were still high.  I thought for sure his Lithium level would be low with the way he's been lately.  She said the cholesterol did not go up too much higher so "Let him eat chicken" lol.  Part of me wonders if that is causing him to "Not be himself" as the school reports frequently in the past couple weeks.  It could also be that maybe he had pre-sickness not feeling so well symptoms.  Maybe he was feeling icky before he showed symptoms.  My Vegan brain blames meat though lol.  Makes sense to me when it might not a lot of people.  We shall see how he is once he feels better.  He has this nasty cold.  I hate it when he's sick because we can't do much of anything for him. No cough medicine.  Mostly all the OTC meds are not a possibility because of the Lithium.  I hope his diarrhea goes away soon too.  I read on the news about this nasty NORA Virus, that I hope this is not the beginning of.  Sometimes I just worry too much.  Okay more than sometimes.  I always find something to worry about.

I got a letter from the Social Security Administration.  They need to meet with me later in the month to "Review Honeybunches case".  He's been on it for about 4+ years now and we've never had to go to the office.  I am hearing it's routine and not to worry.  My brain jumps into "What if they cut him off.  Then I'll have to quit school so I can find a job, but I really want to go to school" Mode.  I guess I should not worry.  He has more diagnoses and a ton of testing then he had when we got approved.  I have documentation of everything in his 3 inch binder that I'll bring with me.  Things should be okay, but my brain won't stop worrying until after the appointment.  No need to worry though I guess.  Either they will cut him off or they won't.  I probably can't change things.  I think that everything happens for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment