Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Case of the Missing Vacuum

So the case of the missing vacuum has been semi-solved.  It was weird how it all happened.  I've been very mad at DH for weeks because I know he was lying.  The night before last I was praying for God to please give me a sign if Dh and I belong together or not.  If not then please let us part, but if so then just give me a sign.  Well yesterday DH finally admitted that he did have something to do with the vacuum that disappeared several weeks ago.  He told me that it broke while he was vacuuming his rug.  He sucked up something on accident and the belt broke off it.  He didn't want to tell me because I'd be mad at him.  IDK if that's true or not because he's been lying so much but it was the sign that I guess we do belong staying together.  Being married to him sure is not easy.  He mentioned today that his "Brain has just not been right" and that he's seriously thinking about going to the hospital later in the week.  We shall see if he changes his mind or not.  It's a great time for a vacation.  That's what we call his phosp stays lol.  It's my vacation away from him and his out of this world as we know it into the stability and safety of the hospital.  He said things will be different when he comes home.  I do believe that, but the question is for how long.  Every time he gets hospitalized he comes home happy.  That's the only time he is happy and smiling.  Then after a few weeks he goes to see his pdoc.  The pdocs always changes his meds for this reason or that reason.  DH does not know how to advocate well for himself and that frustrates me a lot sometimes too.  I've told him many times that he has the right to refuse the med changes, but he doesn't listen to me.  Still I look forward to the peace while he is gone and the couple weeks of happiness and him being "Better" that happen upon his return from the "Vacation".  I hope he really does go.  I told him how I was so mad at him and actually thinking about leaving.  He did not have much to say about that, but has been more loving today. 

I had the much dreaded, anxiety anticipated appointment at Social Security for Honeybunches.  That went just fine.  I brought his big 3'' binder with me, but didn't even need it.  It was just to verify that we were still income eligible, not that he was medically eligible.  Phew!  That was much easier then I thought.  I was all worried for nothing.  Oh well.... not the first time LOL.  This week off from school is going better than I expected.  I had school today and was worried about how DH and Honeybunches would do with eachother.  Things went fine though.  Honeybunches is doing well these days... KNOCKING ON WOOD.  I hope it continues.  I brought another type of protein drink for him because it was a much bigger container.  It didn't meet his approval so it looks like Mommy will have a $30 protein drink all for herself because this one does not have any animal products in it at all.  It's okay because I probably need it.  It will make some good smoothies for breakfast.  Tomorrow I will pick him up some more of the Spiru-tein one which is the only one that he will drink.  (It is not Vegan because it has bee pectin...)

No comments:

Post a Comment