Monday, April 22, 2013

Self Recognition

I decided to take some online surveys that test for Asperger's.  I got these results:

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/9.12/aqtest.html
~Your AQ Test Score is: 45
The official criteria for Aspergers Syndrome is an AQ score greater than 32. According to statistical analysis, 26 – 31 Is a borderline score. 86% of people with this score can be correctly classified as having Aspergers Syndrome.

http://www.rdos.net/eng/
~Your Aspie score: 157 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 34 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie

Here is another pic I took of another test...


I thought this was interesting.  Sometimes I feel like I understand Honeybunches because he's a lot like me.  The more I read about Autism, the more it sounds like me too.  I was never diagnosed, but when I grew up Autism was not talked about that much (Especially not with girls).  I am not self-diagnosing myself.  I just thought these results were interesting. They explain a lot about my childhood and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment