Friday, April 5, 2013

My New Life as a BzzAgent

On Easter weekend when one of my sisters was visiting, she brought this new hand-soap with her.  We tried it out as she was mentioning to me how she got it for free and more about being a BzzAgent.  She thought I might really enjoy doing it too, since I love free stuff, writing and social media.  She explained it to me a bit more.  The next day I signed myself up.  I am excited that my 1st product to test and write about will be coming in the mail shortly. If I tie my blog to the BzzAgent website and write about stuff here from time to time I'll get more points.  I promise I'll still talk about my life as a mother to Honeybunches, so don't worry about the blog being all about being a BzzAgent now.  I'll still talk as usual, with a little bit of BzzAgent reviews mixed in. Please stay tuned for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment