Monday, March 12, 2012

Random phone call

Last night about 10:30 Shnooks called here.  He was talking like nothing ever happened.  I had to tell him to not call the house phone again.  Later I emailed him and asked him if he wanted to talk to call my cell or communicate via Facebook.  I don't want him having any contact with Princess.  He wanted to talk to DH, who would not have wanted to speak with him.  He said he has a part time job at a diner and is graduating from high school in a couple months.  I'm proud of him, but still my heart feels guilty for still loving him after all he's done.  He's not biologically mine.  There is no law that says I have to love him.  Still my heart does when I feel it shouldn't.  I guess in my heart he'll always be my son.  He sounded so sad on the phone.  He'll be 18 on the 28th of this month.  We had not heard from him since last March.  There is something about his birthday that makes him want to call us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment